Sufian has been passionate about sports since a very young age and this piques his interest in growing his profession in the health and fitness industry as he grows older.
He aims to improve the lives of his clients not just through gym sessions but also lifestyle because, at the end of the day, fitness is not just about looking good but feeling good whenever, wherever.
He specialises in strengthening and conditioning using Muay Thai-inspired workouts, of which he has been a seasoned practitioner.
- Functional Training
- Weight Management
- Strength and Conditioning
- Human Motion Associates Mentorship
- NASM International Certified Personal Trainer
- Trigger Point Performance Therapy Ultimate 6
- Stott Pilates Certified
- Aerial Yoga (YogaFly) Certified
- Power Plate Level 1: Heath & Fitness
- Muay Thai Level 2
- Stroops Functional Performance
- BSc in Psychology and Human Performance
- Standard First Aid & CPR
Connect with our trainer here.