Take your knowledge beyond foam rolling! This brand new Level 2 course syllabus utilizes the Trigger Point products designed to increase mobility and improve performance with an overall improvement on one’s biomechanics.
This 8-hour training is hands-on, focusing not only the science behind of myofascial compression but also the practical application of Trigger Point education backed by scientific research. You will leave this course with an in-depth knowledge of how to use MCT in order to increase the performance and training results that you and your clients get from training.
Expect to learn also:
1. The science behind myofascial compression
2. Myofascial Compression Technique
3. Ultimate 6 areas & trigger points that matters in performance & pain
4. Why you will want to use what release at what scenario & time
5. Structured program in myofascial compression
6. Assessment of manipulation utilized & how it can be helpful
Details of the course are as below-
Date: 17 Sept 2017
Time: 9am to 5pm
Venue: Aileron Wellness, Amara Sanctuary Resort @ Sentosa
Presenter: Master Trainer Poh Ying Bin
Cost: $350/ pax (price does not include the total body kit)
Register by: 10 Sept 2017
CECs: ACE – .8 CECs, NASM – .7 CEUs, ACSM – .8, USAT – 5 CEUs, AFAA – 4.75 CEUs, CanFitPro (FIS, PTS) – 4 CECs, BOC – 7 CEUs
Payment mode can be in person via nets, cash, cheque or amex, or bank transfer to POSB Savings 194-49318-5.
To register please contact us.
You can also download our e-brochure here.